Saturday, November 12, 2022

 Hello everyone


    My name is Darko Cvijetic from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I have been trying to become a polyglot for some time now. My idea is to try to learn several languages at the same time using only free resources that are available to everyone on the internet. I still need to decide which languages I will be learning since I had courses in Italian, Czech and Russian but I forgot almost everything. I will decide in the next couple of days what will be my strategy but for now, I know that I will focus mainly on Duolingo and Memrise websites to learn a language. 

    I'm desperate for time, money, and focus so that is why I call this blog a Desperate polyglot. Duolingo has gone through some changes lately and I will be testing the new version of the site soon. 

    My plan is to connect with other language learners and expand my knowledge over time. 




2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your language learning journey. If you wish, feel free to connect with me (I'm also a beginner).

    ReplyDelete

 Week 1 of intensive learning on Duolingo and Memrise     It has been a week since I started learning those 3 languages online. There are so...